avatar vs avatar 3d

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

tha same film,but different technology. I already watch avatar last week and yesterday I watched avatar 3d with mybesties nindya and anty at sency (senayan city). we got sit two from the front,but we can still anjoy that.

that is the first time for us watch 3d movie.kind weird when wearning the glasses haha...

the first time,I feel little bit spinning in myhead. Mybe just kind of adaptation because that's just for awhile and then everythings ok and I can enjoy it.

I really feel on that movie,and all that effect looks awsome. for a few scene I did stupid things like avoid the bullet because that feel so real and what I did made nindya loughing.

thax nindya for stood treat us for dinner,and anty for ice cream..
"I see U"

love u guys (nindya & anty)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i see you ulva razie..hehe

    for d next time we should have 2 watch another 3d movie, because we can feel d differences and we loved it 2..yeay..

    ReplyDelete

Instagram