Kelly Clarkson's Concert

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

     29th April,,myfriends and me watched kelly's concert "all I ever wanted tour". This 2nd concert after Boyslikegirls and I'm still excited like my1st concert. The concert starting from 8pm, but there is funny thing. My friends indah and ina had a missunderstanding about what time we will meet. They come to early about 2 pm, finally they waitting for me about 5 hours.





     

Kelly's concert was amazing, she sing 20 songs and she's voice stable. She had a great voice and performance too. Crowded was crazy for the first song until the last song. Java musikindo as the promotor doing a great job to make that concert success and everybody's who wacthing fell satisfied. This thesong  list of kelly's concert:

  1. All I Ever Wanted
  2. Miss Independent
  3. I Do Not Hook Up
  4. Impossible
  5. That I Would Be Good (Alanis Morissette cover)/Use Somebody (Kings of Leon cover)
  6. Breakaway
  7. If I Can't Have You/Can't Get You Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue cover)
  8. Never Again
  9. Lies (The Black Keys cover)
  10. Acoustic Medley
    1. Just Missed The Train
    2. Low
    3. Addicted
    4. Gone
  11. Behind These Hazel Eyes (Acoustic)
  12. Save You
  13. Cry
  14. Don't Let Me Stop You
  15. Sober
  16. Because of You
  17. Walk Away
  18. Since U Been Gone

Encore:
  1. Already Gone
  2. Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes cover)
  3. My Life Would Suck Without You


She's sing a few songs from all her album( thankfull, breakaway,my december and all I ever wanted). I will write short story about her. Kelly clarkson born in April 24th,1982 in Texas with name Kelly Brianne Clarkson. She is american idol winner 2002.





 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram