just wanna share my grateful

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

                 Is been long time after mylast post, now I will share about everything happen to me a few months ago. Like myplan before, I can finished mythesis ontime. In Sept 4th I did my trial scholar, thanks to God mybestfriends and did it in the same time. I am so glad, finally we did.
                 at Sept 5th, I come back to my hometown (Banjarmasin) to celebrate with my lovely causin Dessy because she and me finished our bachelor degrree. I love stay in banjarmasinm there was so comfy because all my family live there. When in Banjarmasin, I can spent time with my mommy, my litle brother, grandma, uncle, aunty and everyone I love.
                  Next two days will be my graduation day, my name have a title hahaa....I am so Glad. my aunty will come here to celebrate my graduation day together. but my mama can't make it, because she is pregnant. yes rigth I will have a little brother or a litle sister. Too old mybe for having a sister or brother but I still grateful with everything God give to me and my family. Even I will miss her, because she can't see me in mygraduation day. But I know she always in myheart, my dady in heaven too.
                  I wanna say thank you to God for everything, my mama and dady because they always be mysprit when I am down. My uncle, aunty and all my family.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram