BoysLikeGirils 25th,january

Sunday, February 07, 2010

owh I've no time for writing after I watched BLG concert. Because after that concert,I go to jogja central java for vacion with myfriends. The concert was great,awesome and I can't forget that 'till today.I watche this concert with myfriend and really enjoy it.


 




for opening,BLG singing I gotta feeling-BEP song's. and the 2nd song is love drunk, that is the song list of BLG at jakarta I got it from javamusikindo 

Intro
Lovedrunk
Five Minutes To Midnight
She’s Got A Boyfriend Now
The Shot Heard ‘Round The World
Hero / Heroine
Two Is Better Than One
Contagious
Heart Heart Heartbreak
Heels Over Head
Dance Hall Drug
Thunder
=================
Someone Like You
The Great Escape 

the crowd going crazy when martin jumped into the fans, no one expected!!and I really appreciated what martin did,he was crazy I love that..
paul,jhon and bryan playing good make the crowd going crazy...
but tha concert feel so short just 1 hour,start from 8.30 pm till 9.30 pm !!over all BLG live concert was good. two thumbs up for javamusikindo,om adrie subono.

boyslikegirls we waitting u guys for the next concert

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram