my favorite at weekend..

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm not a kid anymore but 'till now I still like watching barbie and disney channel's. mybe because I've a little cousin and she always watch it. And I usually accompany her to watch. before she came here I already like jonas brothers, hannah montana a.k.a miley cirus, HSM, and all disney's movie.
I love saturday because every saturday I can wacth suite life on deck,hannah montana and jonas. All that are really funny and I enjoy it.

Suit life on deck is story about twins brother zody and cody, they live on deck (exactly a luxury yacht). zody and cody very different one of them is smart not the other one hehe....but they complete it each other. they live on deck with they friends( brenda song and debby ryan), so everything happen on deck really entertain.I always laughing when I watch it.


Hannah montana is about a young girl name's miley, he have 2 world being a normal kid and a super star. She have double identity, but only her family and two bestfriends know about her double identity. there miley play with her real father billy ray cirus.In that fact Miley is one of the famous young diva there, she's really talented. beside acting she can singing too. at the first time I don't know miley is hannah,but who care she still the same girl.

Jonas brother, fuihhh 3 brothers and they are really gorgeous. the story about 3 jonas ( kevin, joe and nick) and their family.how they manage their life about thei popularity, school and family. kevin is really sensitive, joe is a handsome one and nick is a cute one. At the first time Jonas is only nick, but the talent see joe and kevin.he saw an oppurtinity about them.So Jonas Brothers formed.I love them,all they song.

all that movie are really entertaining,beside that three movie I explaine disney have much fun movie like wizzard on waverly place, high school musical, ppp( princess protection program). And so much young star like selena gomez, demi lovato, micheal mutcho ect.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. honestly, i just know that jonas brother is a film actor..ahaha..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jonas brother is a band...and now they are actor too...
    hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Instagram